Monday 11 November 2013

Finally announced, the McBusted tour!

So when I saw Mcfly at their 10th anniversary show in September, the highlight and the talk of the show was undoubtedly the appearance of Busted's very own Matt Willis and James Bourne. Needless to say they were absolutely incredibly despite the absence of Charlie Simpson and I'm so fulfilled now I can finally say that I've seen Busted live.
Anyone who is as much a Mcfly fan as I am will know that Mcfly do like to treat their fans and we are so spoiled in that way. Their announcements and videos are enough to bring even the most emotionless person (Simon Cowell perhaps?) to tears. The 2 obvious ones are of course Tom's wedding speech of which I have seen so often I pretty much know the words to the entire speech, and Tom's baby announcement through the pumpkin carvings.

But it's not all about Tom. Harry and Danny have both announced their marriage proposals whilst on holiday and the pictures are too cute to handle. And to top it all off, the actual announcement of the 2 then 4 anniversary shows at the Royal Albert Hall was done through a talking head video shoot which was put on to youtube, and I remember squealing with delight and then crying with excitement when Tom admitted that he thought he might 'genuinely cry'. He did. I did too. 

But today, we've yet again received some exciting news. For days now, Mcfly had been tweeting and facebooking pictures with captions such as 'it's coming..' and straight away rumours emerged of a McFly//Busted collaboration. And today it finally became public.

McFly and Busted are doing an arena tour starting April 2014. And just like that nothing else matters until I get tickets for that show.

It's not often I cry with excitement or happiness in the way that I did when I first saw this picture and heard the news, but what made it even more embarrassing was the fact that I was in the middle of a lesson and then had to sit through a yearbook meeting and then form before I could come home and let my inner-fangirl out!

 The only thing I can think to say now is OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY'RE SO PERFECT LOOK AT THEM THEY'RE ANGELS IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING I NEED TICKETS I HAVE TO GO I'LL DIE IF I DON'T WHAT EVEN IS LIFE HELP I CAN'T COPE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT'S GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE WHAT EVEN IS LIFE I CAN'T BREATHE LOOK AT THEM I JUST, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

...Hope you're all having a good day! ox

No comments:

Post a Comment